Whether you’re running a quarry, performing construction operations, or maintaining a mine site, you experience a range of conditions that require the most versatile equipment. Developed by Allquip, Slide-In Tanks are the most versatile and cost effective water tanks available, designed for maximum productivity with exclusive features including:
- Flexible installation options Slide-In tanks to suit your tipper, flat top, skel trailer.
- Self Loading / Unloading Leg-Set Allows for loading without the use of extra equipment,
- Increase productivity Keep the job site running where flexibility of application is at a premium -tipper one minute water truck the next.
- Custom designed for your application, Slide-In tanks are designed and built specifically for your business, never retrofitted to the job so you can expect unsurpassed fit and function,
- Tank sizes range from 1,000Lt to 30,000Lt
- Tanks Range 2,000Lt – 15,000Lt
- 15 Year Warrantly
- Impregnable Colour Prevent Fading
- UV Stabilised – Won’t Breakdown With High Sun Exposure
- Petrol, Diesel or Hydraulic Pumps Available
- Hydraulic Pumps are Supplied with Quick Connect Fittings Allowing for Easy Loading and Unloading
- Manual, Spring Retract, Hydraulic and Electric Hose Reel Options
- Leg Set for Self Loading and Unloading – No Need for Onsite Lifting Equipment
- Radio Remote Controls for Incab Operation
- Multiple Handsets Can be Supplied for Multi User Application
- Heavy Duty Mine Spec Water Cannon or Manual Cannons available,
- 2″, 2.5″ or 3″ pipework available
- Spray Bars Can be Custom Designed to Your Application.
- All Sprays Individually Controlled
- Range of Spray Heads Available
- 3″ Galvanised Gravity Fed Dribble Bar
- Removable End Caps for Easy Flushing
- 3″ Pressure Bar fitted with V-Jet sprays.
- Removable End Caps for Easy Cleaning
Top-Fill and Funnel
- 3″ Water Board Approved Top-Fill and Funnel for Overhead Filling
- 3″ Suction for Filling from Dams and Creeks
- Safety Access Ladders and Platforms for Tank Access
- Frame Options Available for Flat Top Trailers with Container Locks or Skel Frame Trailers