Whether you work in the Government, Civil Construction, or Mining sector you need a truck that will meet the challenging conditions of the industry. Allquip Water Trucks has the solution! The heavy-duty design and construction of our water trucks ensure that they outperform and outlast the competition, while increasing productivity and helping to ensure a safer work environment.
- Custom Design – Every water truck is built to your unique specs ensuring you receive a truck that fits into your fleet.
- Extensively Tested – Allquip puts all trucks through a rigerous testing process to ensure all parts and components are working properly.
- Load Distribution – CAD drawings and load distribution software is used in the design process to ensure the tank is placed correctly for optimum load distribution.
- Flexible installation options – Truck mounted tanks are engineered in order to attain correct axle weight distribution tailored to any truck specifications.
- Easy maintenance For quick and trouble-free maintenance, our systems feature bolted-on components and conveniently located external water ways.
- High Grade Polyethylene tanks result in a stronger, lighter, lower centre of gravity tank,
- Tank is fully UV stabalised with impregnable colour allowing for nil maintenance,
- Suitable for Potable water and dense and corrosive liquids,
- Frames and pipe-work are hot dip galvanised to counterpart the incredible lifespan of the tank,
- Custom spray configurations,
- Diesel, Petrol or Hydraulic Pump options
Features & Options
Batter Spray Options
- 2″ x 3″ Roll Groove Mounted Sprays
- Individually Actuated for Flexible Operation
- Range of Spray Heads Available
- Manual, Spring Retract or Hydraulic Hose Reels Available
- Checker Plate Hose Racks for Concealed Hose Storage
- Traffic Authority Approved Lighting and Arrowboard
- Safety Beacon at Front or Rear of Trucks
- Front Sprays
- Rear Sprays
- Side Sprays
- Petrol, Diesel and Hydraulic Pumps Options
- Range of Flows and Pressures Available
- Live Drive or Hotshift PTO for Hydraulic Pumps
- Custom Designed Tool Boxes for Hose and Equipment Storage
- Checker Plate Construction
- Integrated Locks for Security
- 3″ Gravity Fed Galvanised Dribble Bar
- Removable End Caps for Easy Cleaning
- Water Authority Approved Top Fill for Filling from Councils Mains and Funnel for Filling From Standpipes
- 3″ Suction System for Filling From Dams and Creeks
- Safety Access Gantry
- Fold-down Ladders for Access to Platform Available
- 3″ Spray Bar Fitted with Brass V-Jet Sprays
- Removable End Caps for Easy Flushing
- Front or Rear Mount Cannon
- In-Cab Control for Ease of Use
- Joystick or Radio Remote Control
Side Marker Lights
- LED Side Marker Lights
|13,000Lt Low Profile Tank||4,000mm||2,350mm||1,900mm|