Poly Tanks, Polyethelene Tanks
Polyethelene tanks, more commonly referred to as Poly Tanks have many benefits when applied to transporting water, diesel and other liquids. Poly Tanks are often used on water trucks and water carts for dust supression, fire fighting, irrigation and general fluid cartage purposes.
Poly Tank Benefits
- Poly Tanks are lightweight which means a low tare. This enables you to carry more product per load for increased income.
- Poly Tanks are fully uv stabilized, strong & durable making them long lasting
- Our poly tanks have Impregnated colour so you will never need to paint or touch up
- Poly Tanks will not rust so you won’t have to worry about lining/paint inspections and ongoing maintenance
- Poly Tanks are flexible so you will not have to worry about cracking / stress fracture repairs
- Suitable for drinking water, you can safely & legally deliver domestic water in our poly tanks as well as many other liquids such as such as molasses, liquid fertiliser, most chemicals, etc
- Ask us about our baffeling system!
Poly Tanks - Sales and Advice
Allquip Polytrans stands by the products we supply so you will receive a 10 year warranty on our poly tanks as your assurance of quality. We also provide all the equipment and accessories to ensure your poly tank is set up properly for it's designated purpose. Contact Allquip Polytrans today for sales and advice of the perfect poly tank for your needs.
Poly Tanks - Polyethelene Tanks