Bulk Water Fire Tankers
Firefighter Support Vehicle Range:
Known as the Mother Tanker, the Allquip bulk water support vehicle is used to supply water to the firefighter and striker trucks on the frontline.
- Various water tank sizes from 3,000Lt to 26,000Lt.
- Choice of tank material
- High impact Polyethylene
- Hot dipped galvanised Steel
- Heavy-duty Fibreglass
- Tank colour range available to suit client’s requirements.
- Fully baffled tanks to counter water surge during vehicle motion.
- Versatile tank fill options; self fill, hydrant fill or overhead gantry fill.
- All tank sub-frame assemblies are hot dipped galvanised steel.
- Fitted with hydraulically driven pressure/transfer water pump.
- Power driven pump & suction systems included.
- Power driven firefighting hose reels available.
- Power driven water cannon (monitor) options available.
- Signage, branding and markings.
- Custom equipment storage options.
- Hazard & work light options.
Ask us about customising our Bulk Water Fire Tanker to meet your needs!