Our civil construction trucks are designed to withstand the rugged environment they operate in to ensure you receive a truck that will spend more time on site.
- Engineer Approved Subframe – galvanised for longevity,
- Tank Sizes from 4,000Lt to 15,000Lt,
- Fully Baffled using the Ball Baffle system to prevent surge,
- Custom Design to ensure truck meets your requirements,
Contact us to speak to our design team today.
Features and Options
- 2″ & 3″ Roll Groove Mounted Sprays
- Individually Actuated for Flexible Operation
- Range of Spray Heads Available
- Petrol, Diesel and Hydraulic Pumps Available
- 3″ Gravity Fed Galvanised Dribble Bar
- Removable End Caps for Easy Cleaning
- Manual, Spring Retract or Hydraulic Hose Reels Available
- Custom Designed Tool Boxes for Hose and Equipment Storage
- Checker Plate Hose Racks for Concealed Hose Storage.
- Water Authority Approved Top Fill for Filling from Council Mains and Funnel for Filling From Standpipes
- 3″ Suction System for Filling From Dams and Creeks
- Front or Rear Mount Cannon
- In-Cab Control for Ease of Use.
- Front Spray
- Rear Spray
- Side Spray Options
- Safety Access Gantry
- Fold-down Ladders for Access to Platform Available
- Traffic Authority Approved Lighting and Arrowboard
- Safety Beacon at Front or Rear of Trucks
- Regulation Tail-Lights
- 3″ Spray Bar Fitted with Brass V-Jet Sprays
- Removable End Caps for Easy Flushing