Australian made steel water cartage transport tanks.
Our range of premium steel water tanks are constructed from hot dipped galvanised steel, and finished with a two-pack epoxy paint system. With tank sizes available for any application, we utilise 3D CAD design and Trailer WIN software to ensure the tank strength and weight distribution is perfectly balanced.
Australian made for Australian conditions.
Steel tank features:
- Steel tank outer shell with pressed rib sidewalls for additional strength and weight optimisation.
- Steel tank floor with market leading full-length sump for complete tank drainage.
- Advanced stability control; including low profile tank design with internal baffles and angled corners for surge protection and stability.
- Crossway tank baffle walls to minimise front and rear water surge.
- Longitudinal baffle walls full length of tank to minimise sideways water surge.
- 2x Suction hose storage holders along the full length of tank.
- Auto pump prime box to suit pump system.
- Mounted on vehicle via heavy-duty spring tank mountings to allow for chassis flex.
- 3D CAD design and Trailer WIN used to ensure tank strength and axle weight distribution is perfectly balanced.
- Ultimate rust protection upgrade; hot-dip galvanised inside and out.
- Two-pack epoxy paint system with topcoat white paint finish on the outside.
- Adjustable built-in overflow system to adjust steel water truck capacity to suit different cab chassis’ or reduce the capacity for on-road use or increase capacity off-road use.
Standard tank module sizes:
We design & manufacture steel transport tanks for:
- Steel water trucks
- Steel slip-on tanks
- Steel dog trailer tanker
- Steel semi-tanker
- Steel fire trucks
- 12-month warranty on all steel tanks.